Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

GM hiding?...well this is what it is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
winmuta69
Begginer

GM hiding?...well this is what it is Empty
PostSubject: GM hiding?...well this is what it is   GM hiding?...well this is what it is I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:01 am

Draco you asked about this the day you left for vacation or whatever you left for 7 days fo...neway you asked what is GM hiding? well I found out what it is for ya. Its packet editing of the game client so that GM's can't get to you and it is hacking so there ya go now you know what it is.
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: GM hiding?...well this is what it is   GM hiding?...well this is what it is I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:44 pm

its not hacking if ur a gm and this is an useless post
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: GM hiding?...well this is what it is   GM hiding?...well this is what it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm

I can barely make out what your saying. O_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: i think i get it   GM hiding?...well this is what it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:22 pm

i think he means that it makes is so that a GM like me cant actually locate the person using GM hiding. An example is charid 13842 he put a space in his name so we cant get to him at all
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: GM hiding?...well this is what it is   GM hiding?...well this is what it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 pm

[GM] Hitman wrote:
i think he means that it makes is so that a GM like me cant actually locate the person using GM hiding. An example is charid 13842 he put a space in his name so we cant get to him at all

Alt + 0160 doesn't work? >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM hiding?...well this is what it is   GM hiding?...well this is what it is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM hiding?...well this is what it is
Page 1 of 1