Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

negative exp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
negative

negative exp Empty
PostSubject: negative exp   negative exp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 pm

um yeah, pretty much the title. i dono if theres a place on the site already that fixes this but im too lazy to look around Razz. so yeah plz reply. thx
Back to top Go down
BloodDancer
Begginer

negative exp Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative exp   negative exp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:42 pm

hm neg exp usually fix itself after it reaches -0 but if it over lvls then find lesser monsters
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

negative exp Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative exp   negative exp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:24 pm

i cant fix this but i can tell u how to prevent it it only happens in privates servers because we r not nexon or asiasoft we CANNOT run out PS on a high RAM comp so to prevent negative exp from happening is to look at if u have 99.98% exp and u have more exp that u need its like a glitch i ddi it once but i was killing dragons at entrance to dragons at lvl 70 and i had genesis and i had like 30mil exp when i needed only 1 mil so i went to HHG1 and killed snails and got to lvl 119 and this happens alot if u get an oerload it'll lvl u like alot of lvls and this happens when u kill bosses expecially zakum and horntail too fast cause they have more than 1 part of their body so if there is a no ksing rule just kill a zakum arm and w8 2min if it dosnt take u 2min to kill it

so botom line kill every part of zakum in 2min or more if u kill in 1 min w8 for 1min

for horntail i htink its more like 5-10 min if u disobey the times u will turn out with negatve ext
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

negative exp Empty
PostSubject: another way   negative exp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:31 pm

find a GM to level you, tell your level and then we will level you to the same level so all exp is back to normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

negative exp Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative exp   negative exp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

negative exp
Page 1 of 1