Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

The reason of everyones feeling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trazehon
Begginer

The reason of everyones feeling Empty
PostSubject: The reason of everyones feeling   The reason of everyones feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:59 am

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil This server only hungry of fame and doesn't think of all players feeling >,..,<Keep on shutting down the server is just a waste of time.

Cos more and more player gonna
quit !!!! Mad This shows that numbers votes rating will be decreasing cos each time a new player visit this site and try to play but the server is down so they just go and find another private ms .No votes will be given if only the old players are supporting out there.More new player will change everything. scratch ................I am getting stresssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I hope someone out there understand my feeling and to others player too. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
zeroxmatt
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: The reason of everyones feeling   The reason of everyones feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 am

That is exactly how I am feeling. I vote everyday and it still goes down EVERY day.
Back to top Go down
Tskuyomi
Begginer
Tskuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The reason of everyones feeling   The reason of everyones feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:50 am

it goes down? :O
last time i check it went up a rank

if u donate 60$ and you get everything you want does that u can be leader of the server? lol santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
whatever
Begginer
whatever

PostSubject: Re: The reason of everyones feeling   The reason of everyones feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:45 am

trazehon wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil This server only hungry of fame and doesn't think of all players feeling >,..,<Keep on shutting down the server is just a waste of time.

Cos more and more player gonna
quit !!!! Mad This shows that numbers votes rating will be decreasing cos each time a new player visit this site and try to play but the server is down so they just go and find another private ms .No votes will be given if only the old players are supporting out there.More new player will change everything. scratch ................I am getting stresssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I hope someone out there understand my feeling and to others player too. Crying or Very sad

I understand how you feel and understand your thesis. You feel that the server will only get worser as the server keeps turning on and off so that new players won't be able to experience dracostory at first hand. I know from experience that it takes a lot of time to find something that is worthwhile and yes sometimes if I couldn't try something I found that sounded pretty good I would be stressed as you, but good things take time. You have to put time in for the things that you really want.

I don't believe what you say about the server being glory hungry, the admin, the GMs are all trying to make the server the best it could be and I think they are doing a good job Very Happy
I for one don't know how to run a private server so maybe my opinion doesn't matter 0.o

If we can make the server the best it can be and give to the players what we have to offer I say that this community will grow bigger and yes we will have more votes and donations Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason of everyones feeling   The reason of everyones feeling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason of everyones feeling
Page 1 of 1