Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Mages have it bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendary11
Begginer

Mages have it bad Empty
PostSubject: Mages have it bad   Mages have it bad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 pm

after i rebirthed 3 times and put all my stats into INT i noticed the highest magic attack is 1999 no matter how much INT you have. so a mage is limited to its attacks, we can barely do over 150k with 1999magic attack and genesis(the strongest mage skill). this sucks for mages because every other class does not have a limit on their attack and can do way more over 150k
Back to top Go down
gmiller753
Baby Dragon

Mages have it bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages have it bad   Mages have it bad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:10 pm

is the server even up? and tehn why dont you make anotehr chreter
Back to top Go down
Legendary11
Begginer

Mages have it bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages have it bad   Mages have it bad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:33 pm

the server is up and hasnt been down for the whole day......i have other characters a warrior that can do 300k and bowman that can do 500k but im only stating that my mage cant get any stronger
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

Mages have it bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages have it bad   Mages have it bad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm

eeehhh

not really 1999 m.atk is enough to clean skelegons with 1 blow and anyways just use onyx apples to boost ur pwoer

i use banana graham pie(+120 m.atk)and my atk is like 2119
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Mages have it bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages have it bad   Mages have it bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mages have it bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: DracoStory Discussion-
Jump to: