Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

What does everybody want the servers version to be?

Go down 
+3
[GM] Riku
xbxr
Admin
7 posters

v.55
What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_lcap44%What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 12 ]
v.56
What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_lcap0%What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
v.57
What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_lcap7%What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
v.58
What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_lcap48%What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What does everybody want the servers version to be? Empty
PostSubject: What does everybody want the servers version to be?   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
xbxr
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody want the servers version to be?   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 pm

i say we go 2 v.58 and...

we shjould add on tubi and pets if your addin stuff 2 the server
Back to top Go down
[GM] Riku
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: Stay   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 am

i say stay v.55 because you could get sued by nexon if you have the newest version!
So stay .55 please my comp also wont let me download .58 so stay .55! please
Back to top Go down
martez
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody want the servers version to be?   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:19 am

man nexon wont sue they cant, its a private server but if you are that worried about it at least go v.57 i want the pirate job Smile
Back to top Go down
KineSin
Baby Dragon
KineSin

PostSubject: the server arborms   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:48 am

The server ArborMS was sued for Half a MIllion Dollars for 1. being 5.8 2 haveing to many people this server was shut down other wise 20 people would go to jail for frod
Back to top Go down
gmiller753
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody want the servers version to be?   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:09 am

in that case can i delete my vote?
Back to top Go down
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: WEll   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm

we can wait until maplestory gets out a new patch so there v 0.59
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everybody want the servers version to be?   What does everybody want the servers version to be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1