Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Everybody that was banned by skills post here!

Go down 
+8
xCarnagex
owenhao0729
teemu701
harry189
evilthorn
Kannan08
starblazer
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Everybody that was banned by skills post here! Empty
PostSubject: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm

TITLE SAYS IT ALL!
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
starblazer
Begginer
starblazer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:20 pm

I was. Please unban me. Sad

Account name : starblazer
Back to top Go down
Kannan08
Begginer

PostSubject: me too   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:03 pm

mee

User name: Kannan08
Back to top Go down
evilthorn
Begginer

PostSubject: meem   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm

meme!!me onli use mega tubi nia...why banned me~?

Username:evilthorn
Chractername:oEvilThorno
Back to top Go down
harry189
Baby Dragon
harry189

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:49 pm

evilthorn wrote:
meme!!me onli use mega tubi nia...why banned me~?

Username:evilthorn
Chractername:oEvilThorno
thats not proof maybe you were doing other hacks too. You must show Admin ur proof

ign: Satisfaction
Back to top Go down
teemu701
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 pm

i was happily trying my new 4th job skill and suddenly i DCd.... then i tried to log in again of course and it says: THIS ID IS BEING REMOVED OR BANNED!
so wtf does this means!!! I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING WRONG

Account ID: teemu701
Character name: YiazmatX2
Back to top Go down
teemu701
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:15 am

is my ban because of hurricane ability ? (BOWMASTER 4TH JOB) cos i was just trying my new abilitys out in henesys after i maxed skills at rena :< so please unban be havent done anything wrong :<
Back to top Go down
owenhao0729
Begginer

PostSubject: i was baned too,   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Admin unban me. i wasn't hacking. My skill's dmg is screwed up, everytime i use Genesis my dmg is 99999. but my other skill is normal. a nub keep calling my hacker, i showed him couple times and he keep saying you turn it off than turn it back on. plz unban me. btw why do you guys ban our IP? could you just ban our account? just to give us a warning. We are people too we can change, you sadmins never give us a chance to change.
if you can unban me that would be great, if you can't that's fine too just unban my IP, because i don't want to lose this server it's a great server i found on the Top 100 and Top 200.
user name:owenhao0729
character name: 1LastKiss.
Back to top Go down
xCarnagex
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 pm

I was autobanned for using a skill. I would like to be unbanned please since I have recently learned of the prohibited skills.

Account Username: enlong
In Game Name: xcarnagex
Back to top Go down
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:
TITLE SAYS IT ALL!
I was, plz unban me.
Username:Ithemaster
ThankYou admin!
Back to top Go down
Kanderoo
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:31 pm

i was banned for...i don't know
i wasn't hacking
i wasn't summoning
i was using maple warrior, sharp eyes, soul arrow, concentrate and hurricane
i don't think i should have gotten banned

my game character is Kandaroo
my username is Kanderoo ^
slight difference there^------|==>the first one's an "a" and then second one's an "e"

Last edited by Kanderoo on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put username)
Back to top Go down
Flame123422
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:11 pm

I wasn't banned but i was jailed. But i have no idea why. Plz help me out Gm's or Admin. Just plz tell me why i was Jailed and for ho wlong i will be. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME.

My IGN is: SIN19235
Back to top Go down
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:
TITLE SAYS IT ALL!
Plz unban me!I did nothing wrong!
Username:Ithemaster
Back to top Go down
XiAoL3e
Begginer

PostSubject: plz unban me as fast as you can   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 am

i didn't do any thing game and no using any hack .but my ip n id have been bann.plz unbann me ......

ID:leejiasheng
Back to top Go down
XiAoL3e
Begginer

PostSubject: plz unban me as fast as you can   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:02 am

i didn't do any thing game and no using any hack .but my ip n id have been bann.plz unbann me ......

Back to top Go down
XiAoL3e
Begginer

PostSubject: plz unban me as fast as you can   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody that was banned by skills post here!   Everybody that was banned by skills post here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody that was banned by skills post here!
Page 1 of 1